View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-12-2015, 09:15 PM

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!

As this is my first User Run Event I am quite nervous and excited about running a game. This game will involve dice rolling for prizes. If dice are not your thing, there will also be page prizes. I do know that there are some folks that don't care for the dice, but it's the only thing I could think of doing that would be easy to participate in and easy for me to run and track for prizes.

Courtesy of one of my regulars, the name of this game is known as Demon Dice. True to form, rolling these buggers can drive a person insane seeking that one number. I will put a disclaimer now that I am not to blame for the selection of the numbers. The full blame can be laid at my husband's feet since he is the one I refer to for the numbers everyone is rolling for. By all means, curse his name when you roll one or two numbers from the selected number. He he he.

I am happy that all of you are here to play and have fun. Wander further in and find out how we are playing and what you can do to win some gold and prizes.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 07-25-2015 at 05:22 PM..