View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 01-17-2015, 03:07 AM

Inspired by Alexander J Luthor's cleaning adventure thready, I've decided to describe the horrible clutter that currently surrounds me and my progress in keeping the mess away.

Today is January 16th. My living room currently has four boxes on the floor, books and plastic bags on the floor, two pieces of clothing on the sofa, random things all over the coffee table, piles of magazines under the coffee table, two plastic bags on the chair, a clothes hanger on the chair, three lotion bottles on the stairs, some other lotion-y things on the stairs, two empty bottles on the desk, piles of paper on the coffee table and desk, and more things...WOW this is a mess.

My plan for today is to get all the plastic bags back to the place where I store my reusable plastic bags, hang up those clothing articles (one possibly with that random clothes hanger on the chair), flip through some of the magazines so I can finally recycle them, do something with those empty bottles, and clear some stuff off the coffee table and desk.

Wish me luck!