View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-01-2015, 03:09 PM

Yeah... Haven't had much luck with convincing him yet. We're planning on moving around September so he will probably end up throwing everything away at the last minute. We'll probably be moving into a smaller place so it's going to be really important to get rid of some stuff. There's some big stuff I plan on getting rid of (beach chairs, old air conditioner, printer, Rock Band instruments, etc.) but it's going to be a heluva lot of work. They just passed a law here in NYC that you can't throw out electronics. I understand the why of it but it makes things suuuuper hard for us. There will be like electronics collection events but of course they're not going to be super close by so I don't know how I'm going to get all of our junk there. I'll probably end up having to call a cab and load it all in which is going to be expensive. I also have some cat stuff that I was hoping to get rid of. My kitty is really picky and doesn't like half of the things we've gotten for her. I have scratching posts and toys and other things that she never uses. I contacted the ASPCA to see if I could give some of it to them but of course they only accept new things in their packaging. The scratching post is literally like brand new, she's never used it a day in her life, but since it doesn't have the tag on it still they won't take it.