Thread: Nights' Inn
View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-02-2017, 04:46 AM

Mira continued to hesitate for a while, watching Viridis now, almost as if searching for any indication that she wasn't being sincere. He couldn't find any. The young man licked his lips, and looked down at his food. He was very hungry and that first taste had only seemed to make him hungrier. Still, this was a lavish meal, and the plate held far more food than he was used to eating at one time. Would they get angry if he couldn't finish it all?

His brow furrowed a bit as he stared at the food. The food was a gift? If that were really true, this was an amazing gift. Sure it would be gone when he ate it, but it was better than anything he'd ever been given before. Finally reaching a decision, deciding it was fine, he began to eat. His table manners were impeccable, though he did eat a bit quickly.

Mira was not able to finish his entire meal, he'd never been given so much food at one time before. His stomach could only hold so much. When he was finished, he had only eaten a little less than half. He had drank all of his tea with his meal though, that had been wonderful as well.

Finished, he looked up at Viridis. "I'm sorry, it's very good and I enjoyed it greatly, but I can't eat any more." He was sincere, it had been the best thing he'd ever eaten. Still he was concerned and nervous that Hunter and Viridis would be upset that he hadn't finished it all.