View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 10-10-2015, 11:26 PM

Filius would look towards Sophie, the rage still burning in his eyes. As she would speak, she would see the rage starting to cool down. "If I don't do this, he won't stop! he needs to pay!"he said. At the mention of his wounds, Filius would place a hand on his head. "I'll.....I've faced worse.....I have had worse....this is....."he started to say, looking down towards the males figure. He wanted to hurt him bad, to make him feel the sort of pain Filius had felt. He thought that this was the way to calm the raging fire within him.

It took Sophies final words to make Filius realize he had started this fire he was feeling by himself.

Filius sighed heavily, But he would reach over towards the Male, and run his nail across the males cheek. It would burn, and leave a deep cut on his skin. "That will make a scar, one that will not heal......It will not hurt once it's sealed up, but it will stay there for life. I want you to remember, that I held your life in my hands....and by the judgement of this woman, I left you alive.....cherish it. "he said, standing up, his gauntlets now finally having gone out.

Filius started walking towards Sophie, before he grunted in pain, putting a hand on his ribs, before collapsing to the ground. Sophie would only hear a few things from him. "I'm sorry Sophie......I'm sorry Aphelia....."he said, before passing out.

The Teacher for the Magic-casters would finally approach, an entourage of mages with him, along with a small group of weapon-masters. He walked towards the Weapon-master Instructor"These children have told me what you have done, Weapon-master. Master Verinius will hear of this!"he said, before looking towards the field. "By the spirits.....what has happened?...."