View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-28-2016, 11:24 PM

Quote:

Played by Xavirne
My Name is Hayden Blair Sincleir, and I am 18 years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as a senior in High school and a member of the mystery club, which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, all identities--both male and female, which may come into play as things unfold.
When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of fire.
There is something else you should know about me, I am a legit redhead and my eyes are the color of the moon.
✧✧✧✧

Personality:
Besides hella awesome? Uh, I'm tough. Like one punch woman kind of tough. Mess with me or my friends and I'll make sure you've got a nice shiner to show off tomorrow. What else? I'm popular. Everyone loves me and if they don't love me, they fear me. I'm a social media wizard, er, witch. If you bad talk me, I will ruin you. Speaking of ruining, I'm extremely good at ruining relationships. If you're dating a hottie and I want him, I will go kiss him and steal him from you. Or if your girlfriend is smoking, I will walk up and grab some of her ass for myself. Yeah, you could say I'm a flirt and a tease, but I'll play dirty if you want.

Hayden is a stubborn, rebellious young woman. She might look like a pretty model girl but she's far from frail and weak. She's bold and outgoing, and certainly not afraid to throw her snarky remarks in on other's business. She acts fearless and talks a tough game, often landing her in trouble. But, like always, mum comes to the rescue. Just don't tell her that. It pisses her the hell off. She thinks she's invincible when in reality she just craves attention.

Growing up with working parents, they never gave her the time of day she needed to blossom into someone sweeter. Whenever her parents were around, she would throw fits and start fights. She thought that being mischievous would get their attention. Eventually, it just became a girl who cried wolf story and they left her alone, giving her full-access to their credit cards. Because of this, Hayden doesn't think about consequences. Money solves everything, or so she believes.

Despite all these negative traits, Hayden does have her redeeming qualities. She's overprotective of people she cares deeply for. Mess with them and she'll fuck you up. She's also extremely devoted to whatever she dives into, assuming it was of her own volition. Hayden's also not afraid to be completely upfront and honest with people. If she doesn't like you, you will know. Or, if she's madly in love with you, she won't hold back her sexual flirts. She also isn't one to lie, claiming she doesn't need to twist her tongue to get her way.

Biography:
Let's just say I come from money. A lot of money. My mum and dad are rich. Mum's a lawyer and dad's a broker. Between the two of them, I get everything I want. They love me dearly too as I am their only child. I was supposed to have a brother but... yeah. We don't really talk about that. So instead of getting a real biological brother, I got this stick-up-his-ass hottie who keeps friendzoning me. Friendzoning me, I mean seriously? Have you seen me? I am not friendzone material. I am girlfriend material and yet he won't ask me out. Says it would be too weird since we've known each other our whole life. Uh, hello, best friends make the best romances.

Anyway, as I was saying, I get whatever I want. And I wanted to join the Mystery Club. Sure, it sounds lame but I needed something to spice up my life. Why not get myself into a little mayhem and mystery? It's about time I put years worth of self-dense training, kickboxing, and gymnastics to good use. And maybe I can finally check out my mean swing on someone's jaw. I'm not the all-star pitcher for nothing. This babe's got guns for days, ayoo!

I should probably note that if I were to get into any sort of trouble, mum would bail me out. She's the best. She hasn't lost a case yet.

Magic Abilities:
The power of fire manifests within my soul. I can not only create flames that dance between my hands and toes, but I can also thaw a frozen heart. Yes, that's right, a single touch will cause your body to warm slowly and burn out whatever ailments reside within. Got the fever? The flu? A cold? Come to me and I'll purge it from your system. Besides burning out whatever plagues you, I can also play with lightning, more so in the fact that I can ground it. Nothing burns me for I am hotter than lava. Oh, perhaps I should add that I can achieve flight by creating thruster-like flames. These thrusters aren't in my feet though. So think of Iron Man but using his palms to fly. It isn't pretty but at least I can get away if my life is ever on the line.

✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of "Fight Like a Girl" for all eternity.