View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-29-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu
My Name is Samir Aeolius, and I am 18 years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as a senior in high school, and a member of the mystery club, which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, whoever should interest me as I’ve never thought about it, which may come into play as things unfold.
When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of air.
There is something else you should know about me, though my original hair color was black, I’ve bleached it grey, though it seems to have taken on a blueish-purple hue now.
✧✧✧✧

Personality:
I am introspective by nature and fond of knowledge. People would call me a nerd since my grades are good and my favorite place to be is in the library. I almost always seem to have a book on me. What most people don’t realize is that my books aren’t always so nerdy—adventure stories, nonfiction, young adult, and classics. I’ll read it all.

When given a puzzle, I need to follow through until I understand all sides of it. In that, I can be unrelenting. Though most of the time I am calm and gentle, I’m also a little rebellious and secretly in search of adventure. The small town bores me, though I don’t often say such a thing out loud, always being one to keep my emotions closer to my heart. That doesn’t mean I won’t speak excitedly though, or sharply if irritated. My mood swings are something sudden and fierce. You don’t want to be on the other side of one of my disapproving gazes, but if you’re lucky, it’s because I care about and want to protect you.

Normally though, I’m just a regular guy who constantly appears studious and calm. A cool natured individual.

Biography:
I have led a very boring and insignificant life following the typical path of a student. My family has been in this town for generations. Probably longer than I even know. Not many of them have left either. My older sister is the most significant I can think of and I used to admire her fiercely for it even if I now can no longer speak with her. It seems the second she left, she was gone for good. My mother is a simple housewife and my father teaches history at the school. Though he’s strict and we fight, we’re still good I guess. In the end, I feel I don’t know much about my own family though.

Magic Abilities: I have control over the molecules of the air. It’s related to my breathing. Because my breath touches the air, I can manipulate it. This leads to creating the usual wind and changing in the direction of the air, but also air pressure, wind resistance, and aerodynamics. Should I manipulate the air right, I could make an object airborne, or ground it. Wish to run faster or fall slower, I can help to a degree. I can make a bubble of air underwater, but I can also remove the air from a space, creating a vacuum.
✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of Call of the Mountains for all eternity.