View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-08-2014, 02:30 AM

GIZZIE'S ROCKY HORROR TEAL PICTURE SHOW AVATAR CONTEST
Hummy I will do the rocky horror theme AND also Trick or treat with a touch of teal theme (dress Halloween costumey BUT must have something teal within pic some place^.^

GIZZIE'S ROCKY HORROR TEAL PICTURE SHOW AVATAR CONTEST
Theme one : Rocky Horror Picture Show~ Dress in this fashion of the characters
Theme two : Trick or Treat with a touch of TEAL~ Dress in your Halloween costumes anyway you desire BUT some where in your picture you MUST have at least one TEAL THING (hair , background , clothing , etc.)

RULES ANYONE CAN ENTER EVEN RAK HOSTS

YOU MAY ENTER BOTH THEMES (one entry in each)
RAC IS ALLOWED
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRIES WITHIN HERE
AND YOU MUST MUST PING ME TO YOUR ENTRIES So I don't miss them[/color]
PLEASSE NO MORE POSTS AFTER THIS POST UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN PINGED IN THIS POST =3 THANK YOU <3

♥ENTRIES♥

MAHA-AAMIR

SUPERZOMBIEPOTATOE

WHISPER INVICTUS

SJACKLENE

HIM_ROCK

SPOILERX

PLEASE EDIT Y'ALL POST TO ANSWER
how do we want to do the rest of the posts?
i know Maria will be crazy busy but she is always included because you think of RAK and you think of AyaMariaVic

maybe Ayx: would like to post once and we can lure him to be active during the halloweenie event? just popping on to pass out some prizes*RAK can give you some things if you need them*or play some games or just *drool*on folks that miss you!

RAK also has Sleepy Anarchy:, Wonderlands: and Damia Flagg and Steelmagghia who ALWAYS help with games and passing on the kindness. and Amane is the engine behind RAK
feel free to edit y'alls post or pm who else y'all would like on our front page.
[/B]

Last edited by hummy; 11-05-2014 at 01:50 AM..