View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-11-2014, 05:30 PM

Cion rolled his eye, that man was certainly an ape. Bastien gave a look of his own to the man, brushing his hand away from its hold. "I do not have time for your pathetic threats" he said, "if you are going to kill me go ahead and do it already or get the hell out of my way." He was not intimidated in the least by the other, light sparks felt nipping at the other as they were in close proximity. "I do not give a damn if you approve of me or even like me. Your issues are your own, I am here to do my job and to protect the others as well as this world" his eyes directly on the others, "now you can shut up and hlep me or stay behind with the others." With that he left him standing there to his own thoughts and feelings, going up to the surface.

Hibiki had been following as well, his eyes on Ryker as he noted the exchange between the two men. He said nothing, passing the man to go up himself. His eyes on the sky as he stepped out into the air, it was clouded more than usual. Birds flying over head, Bastien was looking up at them. "Ignore him" he said, "niether he or Alpha approve of me, and it is fine." He looked down at the younger man, "right now I am more concerned with keeping everyone safe." Hibiki nodded, "what do we do then?" Thinking, Bastien looked back at the birds. "We will need to draw their attention...I am sure a bit of fire will be fun and do the trick" he smiled lightly, "keep an eye on the others, if they decided to come up as well. If their willing to kick some ass they will need to be prepared. What's up there,...is quite literally a bitch to deal with." With that he took off. Hibiki watched him go, staying where he was to see if any of the others would come up.