View Single Post
Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 08-05-2013, 06:37 PM

It was a fun vacation. I got sort of tired having to run to Wal-Mart to pick up stuff we needed that we had forgotten.
We had to go one day to get the groceries & a few things that we knew we would need & some of the stuff we forgot, but then we had to go again to pick up stuff we would of had (example: air compressor) if things hadn't happened with the car. Then when we were leaving we had to stop there again to get jumper cables because Avalei had a dead battery & we had been all over camp to see if anyone had one. Finally the guy at the last camp site had a set, but he didn't know if they would work. We didn't want to get started home & have to stop somewhere & then her car not start again, so back to Wal-Mart we went. It was the only one we knew where it was in the area. Miscreant & I both have a set of jumper cable & air compressors in our vehicles, but he had taken his toolbox out when he took the truck to wash it & forgot to put it back in.
It made me a little crazy not to have stuff ready to go & loaded before the morning we were leaving.

I still want to go camping again soon. I would love to go back sometime this month.