View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-19-2011, 09:34 PM

Welcome, one and all, to the Wheel of Fate! Permit us to introduce ourselves..

Ah, summer! Full of mowing and pulling, wheezing and sneezing, and bugbites. The culling of children's clothes, long outgrown; the sorting of things you should have thrown away years ago, and feeble attempts to complete your "spring" cleaning before it starts snowing.. There are always about a billion things I need to do in the summer, with less than half of them being even remotely appealing. When I was offered the carnival booth gig, how could I resist? All I gotta do is stand here by this dicewheel with my pal Howdy, look cute and pass out stuff, right? *chomps watermelon*
Tremble with fear, insignificant mortals! Mwahahahaha! … Er uh, I mean… Salutations to all you Boardwalk Babies! I am Captain Howdy, captain of the S.S. Exorcist and your co-host for The Wheel of Fate. Some of you may have taken note of me as I bunny hop, hither and thither, about the forums. Or you may have read my biography, Welcome to Howdy-wood, which spent a full six and a half minutes on the New York Times Best Sellers list. For those of you who aren’t familiar with my sexy body of work, here are some facts about me. I’m a Capricorn. I like short walks off the beach, preferably to somewhere there is no threat of getting sand in my ass crack. And I spent a good many years as one of John Denver’s backup dancers.

Last edited by BellyButton; 08-01-2011 at 08:10 PM..