Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-30-2016, 08:24 AM

Mia giggled as Morgan did an impersonation of her teachers death stare, weather she meant to make Mia, clam down and stop being such a ball of embarrassment, she wasn't sure, but it was working. As they walked pass different doors, Mia kept her eye out for the one that would be her new beginning, excitement started to rush through her again. Morgan, stopped in front of a door, then opened and stepped through it, announcing this was the 'Student Council' room and how long she would be here.

The room was nice, bigger then what she thought it would be. The walls were a nice cream color, one wall just seemed to be made up of large windows, letting in all the natrual light and overlooking the entire schools courtyard, "Beautiful." She whispered under her breath. The rest of the room had desks with papers scattered all over some, other were very neat looking and a comfortable looking chair for, what she assumed was for, each member, she couldn't help but wonder where hers was. There was a few brown couches, as well as a little kitchen area in the back right corner of the room.

Mia, was so in awe of the room she had almost forgotten that Morgan was with her and the sound of her voice again made Mia, jump a little in surprise, "Huh!? Oh, it's okay I get asked that a lot, it's my height!" She laughed, as she held up her hand to measure herself against Morgan, who was about four feet taller than her. "I'm a second year! And I am in your hands and ready to learn everything I can to successfully take over your postion! Please take care of me!" She bowed, with a huge grin on her face. Mia was filled with excitement and ready to take on this new job, no matter the troubles that must come with it.