Thread: The Line
View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 01-10-2018, 05:48 AM

By the time Ian had finished his last class he’s had to mute his phone because of Mori’s texts, the women was demanding he come with them to Push!, he looked down at the notes he’d taken to keep track of the assignments he had and bit his lip, none of them where due tomorrow… and he felt like he had to relax and party at least a little… even if his type of clubbing just involved man watching from the shadows of where even the club or party was, not that he’d been to many parties but there had been a few clubs over the summer.

When he reached his dorm he sighed in relief that Raisle was not there. Pulling his glasses off his face he rubbed the red spots with is fingers, should he risk going out and getting to know a few other non heteros on campus? Mori said that she and the group he’d met went out regularly… he wondered how their grades were… Shaking his head again he pulled out a loose graphic T-shirt and a set of simmer jeans then he was used to wearing. After changing his clothes he pulled on his rainbow pride Beanie and pushed his glasses back up onto his nose.

Texting Mori a quick. ‘Fine I’ll come with you harpy xP’ before leaving his dorm and locking the door, his worn jacket slung loosely over his shoulders, he sipped his wallet and his keys into the inner pocket before meeting up with the club goers.

“You look smoking ace.” Mori greeted him with a grin as Tianna, now dressed in a modest powered blue dress with her blonde curls hanging loose around her face rolled her eyes at her partner. The group walked to Push! Playing with pushing at each other and Ian felt himself relaxing with these people just as easily as he had with his more geek like friends from his classes.

Once they got inside the pulsing of the music made Ian glad he had brought his migraine pills, he’d be either too drunk to care or sober enough to feel the headache that he knew would be filling his head soon. “I’m on a two drink limit Mori!” [/B]He shouted over the music when the punk girl asked the group what their position was.

“Pooey on that Ian.” The green mohawked man from before said with a pout.

“Promised my little sister I wouldn't get smashed….and anything more than regular beer gets me tipsy fast. So, only two More… nothing hard please? I do have early classes tomorrow.” Ian rubbed the back of his neck as the others laughed, they were all a year ahead of him in their respective classes so they knew what he was going through.

After the first drink, some strange green thing that tasted of cherries oddly enough, Ian was feeling slightly buzzed. Enough so that he was pulled easily up onto the dance floor by the mohawk guy, whose name was Tagger, obviously a nickname but it made Ian laugh. It hadn’t taken him long to figure out that Push! Was a pro LGBT club, and that warmed his heart a bit as he was clumsily bump and grinding with Tagger.
Two songs in and he had to sit down and take one of his migraine pills. Tia had gotten him a bottle of water and gave him a sympathetic look. “Theses places aren’t my kind of place to dance… But Mori goes to the Ball’s my father organizes with me so it’s a fair trade off.” The blond girl smiled as she caught sight of her partner having fun dancing between to other girls.

The punk girl and the blond where a known item by many on campus, so no one would make a move on either unless they wanted Mori to punch them in the teeth. She’d done it before.

Ian nodded as he sipped at his water. A few times he thought he caught a glimpse of blue hair with orange flared through it among the dancing bodies, the glimpses where gone as soon as they appeared and soon Ian was having to help Tia carry a smashed Mori to the girls shared dorm on campus.

“I swear she likes to try to kill her liver every time we go out… even on regular dates…” Tia’s words were found as she helped her partner into their room and bid Ian good night. Still feeling a bit buzzed from his drinks he made his way back to his dorm. The migraine pill had helped keep away any headache that would keep him from sleeping.

As soon as he got into the room he locked the door and face planted onto his bed, his glasses he managed to take off before he crushed them. Iam was soon lightly storing half hanging off his bed , still in the cloths he’d worn to the club.