View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-12-2017, 11:50 PM

Humming once in answer, Murky let a silence fall between them for just a minute. Their air felt wondrous, so pure and light as only heaven could achieve. Something like a breeze always persisted, but didn't seem to ruffle her hair as much as accent it. As she thought about the disease, so many ideas went through her head, many of which she already considered, but had no way to prove. "I think..." she started in the silence. "...that first I need to know if the ideas I have already are right or wrong. I want to read some books, find archived information about the start of this outbreak as well as the original plague of Lucifer's time. At least with a list of hypothesis, we can do something when we we interact with demons." Her voice came out surer as she spoke. Already, she knew without a doubt that this mission was a far different one from fighting demons. Feeling her heart clench, she stopped on the white stone path. Could she fight a newly formed demon? Could she kill one who used to be a friend? "Er...should we start at the Great Library."