View Single Post
DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-01-2017, 07:41 PM

March 1st, 2017

I haven't been having the best month, but if I want to elevate my mood-- I gotta think about the good things.

Today seemed to be more laid back than yesterday was. It is a nice, rainy day. I felt calmer than usual-- it must be the smell of the rain.
I think the only downside is the wind.

I haven't been in the best spirits, but a very nice child was at the dealership today. She went on and on about Batman, and told me where her mother and grandmother were from. It was a very good distraction from the stress I have been facing. She could not have been older than 3, but she sure knew how to talk.

A girl walked in not too long ago, and she was dressed to the nine's. I was very happy I had the confidence to tell her just how gorgeous her entire aesthetic was. I wish I could be myself at work, but at least I got to live vicariously through her for a short time. I hope she has a nice day, and chatting with her was very entertaining.

I cannot wait to go home and just... well... chill with my partner on rabb.it and get to watch some shows together. It would be very nice to end the night how we planned it-- just talking to eachother and enjoying eachothers company through the WWW. until we can hang IRL on Friday. That oughta be fun.

'Til next time!

--Daisy