View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-30-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post
I'm willing to be a chatting buddy, gaming buddy, RPing buddy, or whatever sort of buddy might be possible about these parts. BUDDY!
Bwahaha - I remember that guy from Cartoon Network! He always drove me NUTS when his segments came on! If I remember correctly, he had a talk-show type background?

So how are you? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
I was contemplating adding another hangout to the wagon, but then I remembered who I am and what Mene has been.

I guess the Night Shift Mene thread is no more.

Making yourself pass out at 4 AM because otherwise you'd be up all night is the life.

I'm not really familiar with the Hangouts section so I couldn't be sure - they're usually wayy too fast for me to keep up with, especially during the day, so that's why I went with my own because I'd have a better shot of keeping up! :D

I've been having crazyy insomnia lately because I've just been very uncomfortable every time I lay down lately - I was good while I was on vacation but before and after it's been a nightmare - I didn't sleep until like, 9am this morning T_T;

Luckily I'm on break from college so I have this freedom until August rolls around, but dang it's not fun! Any tricks to making yourself fall asleep? I've tried watching TV on low, I've tried watching subtitled anime on low, I've tried playing games on Menewsha and even Neopets (they have some awesome games over there - Pyramids for one is addicting lol) - nothing works lol