View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-08-2013, 06:58 AM

Jacob knew that, Rogan would not want Victoria to know that he would pick girls up which is why he rode the bus a lot of times, because you could only go out with so many girls in your own school and than get bored with them. Jacob, started laughing as his childhood friend tired so hard to keep his hand over, Jacobs mouth, "It'ph nut aw lwy!" came, Jacob's muffed words, "I swear, Jacob as a very bad habit of making things up. Mostly all lies really!" he said chuckling nervously, as he started to put Jacob into a headlock and rub his knuckles into the top on his head, "Ow ow ow!" Rogan, glared annoyingly at his friend.

Rogan heard it first and couldn't help the utter look of shock and surprise from coming to his face. He looked up to where, Victoria was and sure enough there she was laughing, he could see her eyes were squinched up from laughing, 'Is...is she laughing? At something that has to do with me?' he was so shocked, that he didn't even realize that, Jacob was just as shocked and was now standing up next to him. They were both speechless as they watched, Victoria walk off the bus, they looked to each other and than quickly scrambled to get off the bus, and run to caught up with Victoria.

Rogan had such a cheesy grin on his face because this was something he thought would never happen not for like years! The fact that he, Rogan! Made Victoria laugh was...unbelievable! He felt like the lightest thing in the world at this moment, it was like walking on air. As they walked just a few good feet behind, Victoria so that they gave her space, Jacob looked over to his friend and asked in a whispered voice, "So what are we going to do about that, Heather girl?" Rogan raised a brow in question, "I figured out that it was her pretty quickly. Plus, I talked to, June about a couple things as well and she was more than willing to get, Heather off of Victoria's back." Rogan nodded understandingly and watched Victoria closely , "I've got some plans for that girl. Just watch my back and go along with it." "Of course, I think of Victoria as a friend now." Rogan gave his friend a glance from the corner of his eye, "Don't worry! Only as a friend." Jacob chuckled as he put his hands up in defense. Rogan raised a brow at his friend and nodded his head as they walked through the schools gates, "The plans start today. I'm ending this today or at lest that's the plan." Jacob agreed with his friend, as they headed off to their first class, but followed Victoria as much as they could without her really noticing.