View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2013, 06:22 AM

Victoria laughed lightly to herself at the way Rogan and Jacob had hurried to get out of the bus, but as the sight of the school came into view, Victoria pulled her bored, nonchalant mask in place. In all honesty, Victoria was scared to death, because she knew Morgan would make it a point to get a one-on-one with Victoria. What with her being gone for pretty much a whole day and not replying to any of Morgan's text or calls, was a very bad way of getting on Morgan's good side.

Sighing as she walked through the front gates, with the two guys now walking in stride with each other. Once they got towards the front of the school, students where running back and forwards all over the place. Some had posters in hands other with tables and some just barking out orders at others and than there were a bunch of, what Victoria was guessing, were workers because these spoiled kids would only work so much. Stopping in her tracks she watched everything unfold in front of her, "I forgot all about the schools grand fair/show off your money, week." her frowned deepened. It was going to be a very long week....only four more days and it would start the kick off for the schools fair.

"Victoria!!!" June came running up to, Victoria with panic look as the girl stood in front of her, June rested her hand on her knees trying to caught her breath, than stood up with her hand on her chest, "Th-there you a-are!" "Can I help you with something?" she asked with a raised brow, but her heart was beating like crazy in fear of what, June wanted. June smiled brightly at, Victoria, "I'm glad you asked! We are going to be doing a play us 1st & 2nd years and we need someone to play the music!" she said as if it that answered all the questions, "Your point?" "Ah, well you're the only one that is amazing at playing the piano, so I said you'd be the best one to ask to play the piano for the play." Victoria, was a little a taken back by that, she thought about it, "What did everyone else think about that?" she asked leaning in, "They all pretty much thought it would be a great idea, most of them had been there for when we did that music class were all; first through fourth years's played together." Victoria thought this was going to be a really bad idea.

"Oh, please, Victoria!?" June asked begging with her hands clasped together and she made the best puppy eyes she could, filled with so much hope in them. Victoria, felt her eyebrow twitch and had taken a few steps back at the sight. June was the last person that Victoria was sure of that was not going to do whatever Morgan wanted and June definitely wouldn't do it without having her arm twisted behind her back. Victoria now sure that June was in all honest just wanted her to play the piano, Victoria sighed, "Alright, I'll do it." June let an excited squeal out and jumped onto Victoria to give her a big hug, "Ah! You're amazing Victoria, I swear you'll have fun! Thank you so much, this is going to be a great week!" Victoria didn't know how to respond to this hug and ended up just standing there crushed in June's arms, "Um, you're welcome, June. But you can let me go now before I can't breath." June finally pulled away, and chuckled up happily at Victoria, "Sorry about that! Got all excited. Okay I'll give you all the info when you get to class today. I'll see you later!" she looked over to finally see the two boys and blushed lightly, "Ah, hello! How rude of me." she bowed, "Good morning, Jacob and Rogan." she smiled as she got a reply and than smiled at Victoria, "I'll see ya...oh, and I don't think Morgan is to mad but definitely try not to be alone with her." she said whispering the last part to Victoria and than smiled with a wave and ran off again.
Victoria sighed and rubbed her forehead nervously, "What did I just get myself into." her shoulders dropped and she let another long sigh out.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-19-2014 at 04:25 AM..