View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-11-2013, 08:09 AM

By lunch the whole school was just buzzing with the Schools Grand Fair, coming up in just a few short days. The guys were all in the music room that never got used anymore, than for just solo practice but it was rare because they had, single music-rooms for the students to practice in. At this moment the girls, Morgan and her group of girls, which consisted; Amy, Melody, Luna, Jennifer and Heather, were walking into the music room as well, Victoria and June, were missing at the moment.

Seth frowned at that, he had wanted to spend some time with her, although they had gotten back into their routine of mailing and calling each other more but these last few days she had not been responding to anything he sent her. Plus, with what Rogan had shared with the group about her getting hurt, Seth had wanted badly to just go over to her house but he didn't know if he would just be in the way. So he just kept trying to get her on her phone, no such luck though.

Rogan and Jacob, were also very aware of this and looked to each other in wonder as to where they two were. Morgan was sitting between, Jessie's legs with her back to his chest, talking with him happily and telling him, only God knows what and every once in awhile they would share a kiss. While everyone was sitting in a circle either on the ground, in chairs, or on tables. Rogan not being able to wait and see if anyone else was going to say anything he just quickly did it himself, "Hey, where are, June and Victoria?" he got Morgan to looked over to him, she tapped her chin in thought with a thoughtful look, "Ah, they were talking over somethings about practices for our play next week. What with, Victoria agreeing to be our pianist for it." "I'm surprised, June got her to agree to that, in all honesty." Melody added, while placing a fork full of salad into her mouth, "Well, really? Who else in that classroom of ours could really out beat her on the piano?" Jennifer added, "Hey, that girl can play some damn good music and I'm not even into that kinda thing." Zach, throw in his two cents, taking a bite out of is burger, "Yeah, we know, Zach. We've heard you play." Alex said smirking as Zach, looked at him like a fish out of water, "Oi, I'm better at much better things than a piano!" he yelled defending himself.

While, Zach and Alex were going back and forwards with insulting each other, well more like Alex insulting, Zach. Rogan was staring down at his sushi box and couldn't help his thought from going to, Victoria this was the food they had eaten together twice now, "She'll need to get in as much practice as she can if she wants to be ready in time." came the sudden, soft spoken, feminine voice. Rogan turned to look, only to face ocean blue eyes, and a smiling face which belonged to Heather, "I'm sure after what had happen in the music room that day, has been on her mind still." she had said it and most likely had just meant, what Mr. Harris had said to her, but the only moment from that day running through his head was what he had said to her and the hurt look on her face. His eyes had widen and he felt his breath leave him and his heart seemed to stop, "Mr. Harris, is not someone you can forget easily. His opinion matters greatly to anyone who loves to play." Rogan cleared his throat, "I'm sure."Rogan snapped out of it and he smiled back to her, which he found was hard to do and he quickly went back to wondering where the girls were, as Heather continued to talk to him and beg for attention from him.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-19-2014 at 04:41 AM..