View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM

All through out lunch June seemed to keep the whole conversation from going anywhere near what had happen between getting out of class and coming here for lunch. Rogan had fallen into the flow however he did not move away from, Victoria and June, of course Victoria, didn't say a word unless she felt it necessary. He also noted her constant readjusting in her seat, although she made it very slight but because he knew her pretty good, this was not normal. Rogan had a very strong feeling that she was hurt, he could shrug it off as her leg but she hadn't done that in the car when he drove her home. Rogan was going to have to talk to June at some point today.

~~~~

After lunch Rogan had ended up pulling, June aside as everyone else was leave, "June, can I talk to you after school today?" he made it seem rather innocent, but she was rather shocked him even pulling her aside, after all he was, Rogan Pany. "I'll meet you in the coffee house." he smiled at her and didn't even bother to wait for a reply, "See ya later." and than took off to his next class.

~~~~

"But they didn't say a word to us when we asked. They just shrugged it off as nothing." "I have no doubt that she would do that." a sigh left Jesse's lips, "Well, this is crazy. Did they get hurt at all?" he asked worried as he crossed his arms, "They didn't say, which is why I need you to go talk to them and get their statement. That way Miss Lee can punish the boys for their behavior." LaRoche, said as he turned in his seat to look at Jesse, with his normal stone face in place, "Make sure you write everything down and as much detail as possible. Oh and be polite to them." He said searching Jesse's face for a moment, "Yes, sir." he said with a smile, Mr.LaRoche just stared at them and than waved him off as he turned back to his desk to write up some last minute reports.

"And that is why I'm asking and would like to take both of your statements, as to what had happened in the hallway at lunch time." Jesse was standing in front of both June and Victoria. Like always, Victoria looked bored and had no interst in being there at that moment but June seemed more than willing to share everything that happened with him. Once, June had said her part and shared everything the best she could, Jesse said she could go.

Victoria on the other hand had just stood there and listened to what had been said, "Victoira, I don't get why you just didn't tell us when you got to the music room? Don't you trust your friends?" he said with a frown and worry on his face.