View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 06-05-2013, 04:00 PM

Jesse had been happy to hear that the girls could take care of themselves but he still no happy they didn't care to tell the rest of them. Once, June left and Victoria gave her own little comment made him frown, but he was thrown off a bit by her snap of a comment, and her cold facial expression. 'Looks like I got a reaction out of her this time. That's rare.' he smirked lightly, "Really, now?" and it seemed she wished she hadn't said those words to him now. Victoria quickly found her way to exit out of the conversation and was gone before he could say anything more. Jesse couldn't help the smirk that came to his face, "Guess I should help her remember who she's talking to." he watched her for a few more moments before he turned to head back to the office to report back to Mr. LaRoche.

~~~~

Rogan was sitting in the school's café, sitting in one of the nice sofas, with a coffee table in front of it. He had taken the liberty to order June an iced coffee and a cute raspberry cake. While he got a iced, milk tea and a pound cake. He thought that since he asked June to came meet him that he should be polite, his mother did always teach him to be nice to a lady no matter how annoying one could be.

Not a lot of people stuck around after school, so he wouldn't have to worry about his fan club bugging them or to many people just seeing them together. Taking a sip of his tea, and watching the people talk amongst themselves. Looking to the door he saw June walk in, Rogan placed his cup down and stood to greet her. Smiling at her sweetly, he took her and to shake, "Thank you for taking the time to come see me, June." he bent down to kiss the back of her hand, and than smiled back up at her, "Please, come sit. I hope you don't mind I order for you." he said gesturing to the, drink and cake. "So, I just wanted to take a few moments of your time, June. What happen in the hallway this afternoon, for one thing." he asked jokingly while sitting back in his seat, crossing is legs, and placing one arm on top of the sofa, so he could turn to face June better.