View Single Post
BCNSDJ
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-05-2010, 03:54 AM

Well I've had an idea running about my mind for YYH about a branch of demons who take charge from a man/woman (who takes orders from Koenma) and sort of supervise the Spirit World. Somewhat like the police. One of the squads however, were investigating a bunch of weird mass murders that were happening and stumbled across evidence that a powerful gang lord was in charge of the whole thing. Before they could dig any deeper they suddenly disappeared. That was about eight years ago and they were thought to be dead. However, one day their boss gets a video message from one of the squad members saying where they were. Of course this member is dragged off screen before they can say WHO it is that's gotten them, but regardless Koenma watches the video and immediately sends out people to help them. Then there's the whole rescue mission and yadda yadda and whatnot and more plot ideas, haha.

It's really made for a group role play, but I doubt people will want to join it D; I'm not sure whether you prefer all characters to be OC or if you like having series characters played by the other person (me). It's kind of a wonky idea...

And thank god you only meant supernatural powers. I'm getting annoyed with everyone wanting to do school RP's that have Vampires and Werewolves and sparkles and whatnot and... blargh... I'd be happy to do a supernatural power RP! :D

It's up to you which one you'd like to do though.