View Single Post
Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:23 AM

Minnie turned at the sound of the girl's voice. She wanted desperately to run over to Rodger and cover his mouth before he could say anything. He was a true Texan boy, and she knew that he wouldn't take kindly to big words and things that sounded like insults in the slightest manner. She waited for him to blow. Surprisingly, he stayed silent as a deaf man. He only opened his mouth when the girl finished talking.

"I guess we could do that. I have to admit, I thought ya'all wanted us to help you birth a damn baby! That's why I was so stubborn at first." Rodger admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "Alright. No more talk, then. Just stay quiet and follow us. We can't let anyone know where we are." Minnie said. "Oh! And by the way, I'm Minnie and as you know, this is Rodger." she added. She could feel Rodger's eyes on her even in the darkness. "Minnie? Miles? Are you tryina' to say that... that you're a play-boy? That you're on the other team?" Rodger whispered to her. Minnie sighed and removed her hat, revealing her naturally platinum blonde bob which was shiny as glass in the moonlight. "Let's go." she said, walking past Kay without a word.