View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-23-2015, 04:35 PM

Who Wants A YouTube Party?

Here is what you need to know about a traditional Sprinkles YouTube Party!

What it is: The original YouTube parties were a Saturday night occurrence on the orignal Sprinkles, Not Jimmies hangout thread. It began one night quite on accident when Cicadetta and I started posting MIKA videos. Soon after Zeapear joined in with Potter Puppet Pals. A from that humble beginning a new tradition was born. YouTube parties consist of posting YouTube videos, usually according to a certain theme.

Where it is: Right here, in this very thread! Perhaps if we can get some fresh blood in here we can plan it again in the hangout thread after FOWN.

When it is: For the event, it'll start every evening eastern time and it will last until there is no one left that evening.

Things worth knowing:

o1. There is an order to this otherwise it would be madness. You get added to the end of the list as you arrive and we all just take turns going in order. Should you need to leave, just say so and you'll be taken off the list.

o2. Every night there is a theme, so please stick to it. If you can justify your YouTube selection to the group than have at it.

o3. Remember this is a pg-13 site, so pay attention and think about who is in the thread when you're posting a selection.

o4. Have an idea for a theme?! Pitch it to me and if it's interesting than I'll make sure it gets a chance to shine!

o5. I don't have to be the one to start YouTube parties! If you are here with some fellow users and you like the theme, by all means, give it a go! We Sprinkleteers are a relaxed sort after all.

o6. Let's have fun!

The current theme is: Dance - Alongs! What makes you want to move your body? Show us!

Last edited by Linnea; 12-27-2015 at 02:33 AM..