Thread: Loving in Style
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2014, 04:27 PM

Caine had stayed in his station the entire time with a bento box next to him with a name on it that could hardly be read. Making sure the snack size bites to not interfere with his work he tried out a few different patterns matching them up with the right skin tones. Caine had managed to get almost twenty designs done in the short limit of time from morning to noon. He took a sip of his water bottle as stretched, the main outfits were completed, he just felt they were missing something, but what?

- - - - - -

Katherine spent the entire time running back and forth for their boss. She had the coffee ready as well as the jacket being put up. She didn't wait or ask for anything. She barely spoke a word to anyone, though Katherine was only the third in command, and she loved it that way. First and second command girls had to sacrifice their time, energy, lives, and love life all to be completely ready to serve their boss. If you had a love life, it would be gone instantly just about, if you had a social life outside of fashion, then you might as well give up on that, and if there was any bit left for children or anything else. Well, as stated you might as well pass them off to someone else or quit your job.

- - - - - -

Katherine walked up to Caine's door sending a text to Ashlynn [Don't forget to eat] and sent it. It would have said from 'Kat' as a nickname which made everyone know who it was from easily. "Have you been eating like I said to?" Katherine asked watching him look frustruated "What's wrong?" Katherine asked as Caine had originally gotten a call from someone saying "We won't be able to get the models in today. Something about a few of them getting sick and we don't need that here. We don't have any unused mannequins either so that's going to be a tricky one." Katherine sighed looking at her phone schedule.

"I'll take care of it, go make sure the new girl gets some food in her stomach. Get her a bento if it's easier to eat while working and make sure she doesn't over work herself. In fact why don't you guys take your food outside on the terrace, that way she can get some sunlight, and you too. You're starting to look a little pale" Katherine spoke walking out. Caine knew this meant Katherine wasn't going to be eating again and wondered maybe the three of them could get together and create some better ideas.

Caine didn't dwell upon it as he went to Ashylnn's office knocking slightly as he stood against the door frame "Hello princess, ready for some lunch? We still have alot of work to do, but I'm sure we can take a break outside." Caine didn't always listen to Katherine or anyone for that matter minus the boss, but he knew when things got rough in the industry that they needed to be done as said.