Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-27-2018, 08:58 PM

Prompt Attendance
Username: Car'a'Carn
Prompt Number: Prompt #3
Title: Death At Deogol Manor
Front Cover Blurb: Seduction, secrets, affairs, and a burning desire to kill. What awaits Adamina at Deogol Manor?
Back Cover Description:
Her husband dead and mother long gone, Adamina has nowhere else to turn but her wicked Aunt Dabria. Moving in to her secluded mansion by the sea, it's not long before the attentions of Alastair, Dabria's husband, turn to the warm, lively Adamina. Comforting the bereaved young woman quickly sparks Dabria's vicious anger and jealous ire.

Mysterious accidents follow Adaminia around the Mansion as she delves deeper into it's secrets, narrowly escaping death each time. Alastair somehow comes to her rescue in the nick of time. That is until tragedy strikes Alastair himself.

Jealousy, long dark halls and mysterious locked rooms. Dabria is hiding secrets in her manor. With Alastair out of the picture, Adamina must struggle to survive while racing against time to discover the secrets of Aunt Dabria and Deogol Manor
Notes (optional):
I had fun with the names XD Aunt Dabria's name means death. Adamina means of red earth cause you know, she's a read head. Alastair's name means guardian. Afterall, he's trying to protect Adamina from his horrid wife. Just to be clear here, Dabria is Adamina's blood relative, not Alastair XD OH! And Deogol means secrets in old english! At least.. this is what google tells me... It could be lying to me. About everything.
Click on thumbnail for full view