View Single Post
dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your Theripist!! HaHaHaHaHa

Old 07-17-2011, 06:33 PM

(its totaly okay. I like ur into. Very nice. ^-^)

Isuet frowned as the strange slightly plump and very angry girl entered her room. This girl was practicaly growling.

"I have no clue what you are talking about." She said with a sturdy diminor.

"They brought me hear and said this was my room." She said glairing at the girl. She was pissed that some girl would barge in here and blame her for taking or moving things that didn't belong to her. She stood up off the bed and glared at the girl.

"You're a werewulf huh? Well take this up with the others. The ones in charge or whatever. I didn't do shit." She said ozzing venom. She wasn't stupid. She may not have her 'gifts' yet but she wasn't stupid. She wouldn't back down but she wouldn't make any sudden movements either. Wolves happened to be one of her favorite animals, but werewulf attitude pissed her off. She would run if she got attacked considering she could fight but wasn't physicaly strong enough to take down a well trained werewulf. This girl seemed well trained. Sure Isuet had fighting experience but she wasn't about to disclose what she could do or what she couldn't. Her eyes stayed locked with the other girls.

"I may be Svetocha... but that doesn't make me stupid." She hissed quietly. She was shorter than this girl. It almost made her laugh right then and there because she was standing up to a werewulf that was taller than her but only barely taller than her. She was a short girl. Her mom was super model tall so Isuet always guessed that she would get taller some day. She just didn't know when.