View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-18-2012, 11:42 PM

Neveah had been watching their pace and the people around. Even if she and Heaven had been in this school for a very long time, she never trusted anyone. Except Heaven. Grey eyes scanning and locking on faces bravely, moved with purpose. Today the tattooed twins would be going threw the terrible tests. For years the scientists had been trying to get their powers to work apart from eachother, and each time it had failed. Though this process held pain, and unbareable seperation from her sister, which could make Neveah lash out in an instant. The blonde wasn't stable without her twin next to her, her anger and agression would always get the best of her. Being a time bomb ready to go off, the blonde kept her smirk on her face, masking her thoughts. I would give anything to bare your pain Heaven... I would give anything to make your life pain free... And one day, I will free you from this terrible place... Suddenly feeling something smack into her back the blonde whiped around, pulling one of Heaven's hidden dagger's from her skirt, crouching in a possesive, protective position. Though that lasted all of two seconds before she straightened and hid the dagger in a blink of the eye. Watching the female angel stand, Neveah adjusted her glasses. "It is alright, just watch were you are going... I guess you're new then?" she replied, seeming that she had something better to do. She didn't like interacting with people new, but then again, she always liked to make then new people star struck with her beauty. "We are heading that way... You can follow, just don't run into us again please." she said and then flashed a pearly white, and death by looks smile.