View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-09-2018, 12:33 AM

"Alice," he said, testing out her name on his tongue. He liked the sound of it, the way it rolled off his tongue. "I am Kakoa Seastorm." He ducked his head in a sort of bow. "The pleasure is all mine." He was happy to see that she did not seem scared of him. In fact, he found himself hoping that he would see her again, get the chance to talk to her more. "Do you always walk on the beach at this hour?" He inquired curiously.

He felt the wind pick up and turned his attention to the ocean before him, reading the wind and currents. He could tell that a storm was building, nothing typhoon level. Probably about an hour before the waves would become dangerous for a human. At least he still had time with her before he should warn her away from the beach. He would easily be able to handle and swim the wave; actually he enjoyed it and might even risk being spotted to play in the waves. He would hate for something to happen to the kind and beautiful maiden before him, especially if he could prevent it.