View Single Post
M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 12-25-2008, 05:09 AM

~FIRST MENEVERSARY BASH INFORMATION~

` Pocky = mule = me -> I will be posting with my mule here

PM THE FORM BELOW TO ME ASAP!!!

I joined this site on January 1st 2008 and now January 1st 2009 is here! I am so glad that I can celebrate my Meneversary during an event.
I will be hosting my first ever GIVEAWAY to celebrate my Meneversary.

The giveaway will run from December 31 - January 3

I really hope to have lots of activity in my thread so that this giveaway and celebration can be festive ;D

The giveaway will run on a point system where 1 point = 100 gold.
Note that this amount may change if my thread is more active/inactive then I expect.
Points are earned by participating in mini-events held by me.
The three events I will be holding are as follows:

ONLY THIS event is constantly running during the giveaway:
The first person to post a picture of fireworks on every odd page gains 1 point.

The following two events will only run when I say so (I will change the thread title when that time comes)
Sorry, but the times won't be specified in advance because my schedule is random.

ONE : TRIVIA!!!!!!!!!
I have always loved trivia, so now I am going to host a mini trivia event!
The trivia will be on random subjects, but it won't be difficult things. Feel free to search the Internet to help you find an answer.
The first person to correctly answer the question gains 1 point.
**If you get an answer from an external source and it is long MAKE SURE to quote it so you don't get an infraction**

TWO : BLEND THOSE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!
This is something funny I thought of since I like seeing people draw xD
I will post a picture of two different animals and your job is to draw what you think they would look like put together.
You have 10 minutes to draw your vision and you can use any computer program (ie MS Paint, Photoshop).
I will judge the drawings and the person who I find to have the best blended animal will receive 2 points while the person who posts their blended animal first will receive 1 point.
It is possible for someone to earn 3 points by being the first to post their blended animal and have it be the best one.
NOTE: I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE RUSHING THEIR BLENDED ANIMALS TO TRY AND BE FIRST. If it looks like you didn't try I won't award you with a point!!
Example: bat + orangutan = this <- won't be accepted because its TOO rushed

ALTERNATE VERSION OF BLEND THOSE ANIMALS!!!!
To make it fair for people who suck at drawing with the computer I have thought up of an alternate version of blend those animals.
In this version I draw a blend of two animals and it is your job to guess which two animals I have blended.
Be as SPECIFIC as you possibly can, you can say either the name of the animal, give a picture of the animal, or do a combination of both.
The first person to exactly guess the names of the two animals will gain TWO points.
The first person to roughly guess the names of the two animals will gain ONE point.
Example: exact name = leopard gecko , rough name = gecko
Everyone has 15 minutes to guess the exact names of both animals. People can guess as much as they want to, but make sure you don't double post.

When the blended animal game is being played I will state whether the animal will be something I will be drawing or something I want you to draw.
I hope this isn't confusing, I am trying to be clear ^^

Scoreboard
.Simplicity. = 6
Kurenai = 5
Dystopia = 13
d2hiriyuu = 9
Wendy Darling = 2
Spanish Leek Squared = 1
Suona = 10
Hatake Ayumui = 1

Prizes

Prizes will be given out after the winter festival event ends.

The default prize is gold.
You can also trade in your points for colored art:
4 points = headshot
6 points = bust shot
10 points = waist-up
(the values are high because I am lazy >__________>)
If you really want my art, you can buy some (see post below)

**PM THE FOLLOWING FORM TO ME TO REDEEM YOUR PRIZE**
Username:
Points Earned:
Trading them in for:

I shall emphasize again that I hope my thread will be active!!!
I don't want to hold this giveaway and only have 2-3 people active in it the entire time.
Remember that you will know when I am holding the last two events when I change my thread title, I will also announce it in the thread.
I will only start the last two events if I see that my place has at least SOME activity.
I REALLY hope it can be active though T_____________________T

I hope you all have fun celebrating my Meneversary with me <33333333333

Last edited by M i n u x e; 01-04-2009 at 12:04 AM..