Thread: Pokemon Story
View Single Post
NoyaChi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2017, 02:31 AM

No mules please, This makes it fair for everyone!
Do not post pokemon encounters unless you are authorized too! Please make sure all mods try to do once per day, Even two. I plan to do it more then that or so. Just enough to get everyone a few pokemon at a time!

Do not cheat with the xp, Mods and my self will be watching out for this, So please don't take the fun out of this!
Only level 1 pokemon at a time! Sorry, It makes it fair for everyone.
You start off with unlimited supply of pokeballs!
When you go to catch a pokemon, Only quot once, Do not edit your post or you will not get it!

Alright, so, we've gone through the basics, and you've got all your gear. That means you're ready to start your -- oh, wait! We forgot the most important part -- your first Pokemon! Let's see here... I have a couple Pokemon that I can offer you as a starter. Take a moment, check each one out, and pick the one that speaks to you. Remember, your first Pokemon will always share a strong, unique bond with you. Now, once you've made your choice, you'll have everything you need -- so get out there, gain experience, and catch 'em all!

Water Type Starters:

Fire Type Starters:

Grass Type:

Starter form:
@NoyaChi: I choose [insert pokemon]

(You can start counting your EXP after you have posted that).

Post Code
You'll need to use this post code (or a variation on it) in each post you make here to keep track of your Pokemon's EXP.

Post Code:

Code:
Pokemon: 
Current Level: 1 
Current EXP: 000

Last edited by NoyaChi; 06-28-2017 at 01:12 PM..