View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-21-2015, 02:46 PM

It was true, Cain had followed Marwo around all day. He was rather surprised that she had yet to snap and actually did give the woman some space, namely while she was in class. There were a few times where he would vanish for 20 minutes at a time but he always returned.

Following her to the polo competition, he rested his chin on his palms. "I didn't know the school offered a program like this," he said plainly to no one in particular.

When the woman with wild hair much like his came over, he ignored her. He knew what they were doing--trying to shoo him away by talking about more skilled, sexy men. Cain had to admit that they were nice looking but he wasn't one to overlooked. Beneath his baggy shirt was a well-sculpted body. Often times he was a nude model for the art students who were hopelessly in love with the unique human.

"So what is the point of this game?" He stole a piece of food from her but put it back upon receiving her cold glare. He saw no point in pushing her buttons to the max, not yet and especially not in front of a competing team.

Whether or not she explained, Cain found himself fascinated by the game. Actually ended up rooting for the brunette that wore a full suit of armor (only because his other outfit was completely marred with grass stains but no one knew that).

"I will admit, the flashy one in armor is quite impressive." Head tilting, he snapped a pic of the guy. It was an odd gesture but Cain was an odd individual. "I will need to befriend him one day. He's almost as interesting as you." The cheeky pinkie flashed Marwo a quick smile before sliding closer to her. Not to be romantic but because the "stuffed animal" had inadvertently moved.

Eyes wide, he tried to direct Marwo's attention elsewhere so she wouldn't notice the creature was actually alive and stealing her food.

"Eh, uh, erm," he fumbled. There was no point distracting her, she wouldn't fall for it. Yanking the creature, he shoved it down his hoodie as sweat pooled on his brow.

"Let's not tell anyone about this," he said while turning away with a blush on his face. "I know foreign pets aren't allowed but I can't have them take Fengir away from me."