View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-09-2019, 01:04 AM

Raising an eyebrow at her comment about the code, the NPCs should not know about the code let alone that they are a part of a game. “and where is your station? As for as I could tell that bit of code you happily claim as yours is supposed to be in this area, though I don’t recall ever triggering your spawn.” Taking another look at her rob sighed. He had not wanted to have to deal with NPCs, in fact ever since he had gotten his wizard up to the cap point he had only been using this game as a lunching pad for hacking into other parts of the digital web. For some reason the makers of the mainframe that most everyone used now a days to do business, play and socialize never did remove the backdoors into the code from this area of the gaming world. One could access all of the mainframe and any bit of information through is game.

“unless I am fighting you I call any female I interact with fair maid” he sighed and looked to the side. “ok well maybe not every female as come are clearly not fair maids. But you have to give me credit I am not going around like one of those noobs calling every female in the game baby or love.” He sounded a bit disgusted at the names they called women. “ or some of the other names that I don’t want to repeat. I am not here looking for a hot woman to bed and see who can bag the most chicks” he put air quotas around chicks.