View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 08-08-2015, 04:04 PM

"Oh yes this place has a lot of history" Anna said thinking 'and spirits' but she ignored her thoughts, as long as she stayed happy tonight, nothing would go wrong, and if that meant Anna had to keep an eye on Colette all night, fine. Anna smiled as her body became less transparent "This way, right here" for a moment Anna didn't say anything as she reached out to a light fixture on the wall and pulled on it, her hand almost slipped through, but she was able to pull it down making the wall shake a bit. That was defiantly going wake up some old spirits sooner than later, but Anna wasn't one to care.

Once it opened lights lit up a stair way going down and then leading out straight "We will go this way, I can show you the path I love taking" she waited for Colette to go first unless she wanted herself to go, but the lights on the walls kept it lit and it wasn't too bad as far as being old in the hidden passageway. Probably because no one ever went down there anymore. "There is only a certain time at night or day that you can go through this passageway and it knows what time it will be, gotta start moving before the clock chimes otherwise we're not going tonight" Anna ushered Colette into the passage way, they had about two minutes before the clock would chime for the next hour to begin.

"Hm? I'm not sure what you're talking about, but my room is this way" Anna answered looking over her shoulder confused or so she appeared that way. "Let's go let's go, one minute before a chime" she took Colette's hand as the clock chimed making the wall shake a bit more before starting to close as Anna took Colette's hands pulling her through without getting caught in anything. Anna sighed in relief, most who agreed to play with her didn't make it past that. However, Anna planned it closer to the time she would be more solid rather than before it would begin.