View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2012, 11:07 PM

Lewis swiped a card along the edge of the glass doors. The building doors swung open with a mechanical buzz. Lewis led Terra in to the building. Two armed guards nodded, acknowledging Lewis, but not saying a word. The front lobby was well decorated, a red carpet stretched toward the elevator.

“What makes me believe you, simply I had a vision myself, I believe mine, why wouldn’t I believe yours.” Lewis said as he walked toward the open elevator doors. “I stood at the base of a large mountain. The top was too high up to see”
Lewis swiped his card and a panel opened up bellow the standard elevator buttons. He typed at the panel, causing the elevator to move. The elevator still felt spacious with the two bodies inside.

“You can never be too careful,” Lewis smiled as he continued, “So, at the base of this mountain I was visited by 3 women. The woman pointed at the mountain and said it was Olympus. I climbed the mountain and at the top was a grand place of gold. It was there that the woman called me Zeus, King of the Gods.”

The elevator slowly made its climb to the spacious penthouse apartment. The elevator doors opened showing a large minimalistic room. The walls were bare, except for a couple movie posters. A large black couch sat along the one wall.

“Home sweet home”, Lewis said with a smile.