View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2012, 03:20 AM

The room opened up, the main room was larger then the elevator view made it look. With a push of a button the walls shifted opening window, the view of the downtown could only be called breathtaking. That high up the grime and filth of the streets could not be seen. The view always made Lewis feel powerful.

Lewis saw Terra glance at the Star Wars poster.

“Its an original from 1977. Signed by Lucas, Jones, Ford, Hamil, and Fisher. I bought it in an action. 1.5 million. I over paid, but the money went to support rebuilding inner city school, So I didn’t mind. Let me give you the grand tour.”

Lewis made his way through the misleading apartment. It was far larger then the initial glance made it look. The main room was a dream man cave, as the walls shifted a large gas fireplace, and a large television were revealed. Down the hall, a game room could be seen along with a couple other doors. The kitchen and dinning room were through one. The second door lead to a simple half bathroom. The third door was an office and Library equal in size to the main room. The last door is where the tour ended.

“This here is my room. Your welcomed to use it” Lewis opened the door to reveal a large antique bed with for large bedposts. The dressers looked antique as well. The room was the opposite of the rest of the modern feel.