View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-21-2012, 03:44 AM

Her head turned to the sound of the wall moving and disappearing to show the cityscape. She walked over, quietly, hugging the coat to her body as she looked out at it. It was gorgeous. She almost touched the glass before realizing where she was, he'd probably have her hand for leaving a hand print.

"I never said it was silly to have a Star Wars poster... did I?" She followed him through the house. It was larger than her's ever was. Very different than she had imagined. Each wall held a secret that made her smirk. Somehow she had painted him as this unstoppable force but like anyone else, he seemed to enjoy some of the simple things in life. Of course he might just play it off like the Star Wars Poster.

When they stopped at the bedroom, she tightened her jaw. This was more of what she was expecting. Even down to the counted thread sheets. She turned to him, "Actually... I kinda just want some normal clothes if you don't mind." She said before flicking her thumb back behind her with an arm still wrapped around the coat. "And I can crash on the couch so as not to impose too much." Her green eyes glancing at him. "Besides the TV is out there..."