View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-21-2017, 03:04 PM

Key rolled his eyes at Priscilla's mention of gourmet popcorn, but still grinned as he rolled to his feet again, his mind already half on food. "Cosplay? No? I mean...not in that sense anyway, but I've worn costumes that might as well be," he hummed. Hanging in the archway between his living area and the simple, but relatively spacious kitchen, he met Priscilla's eye. The question made him curious and worried in that spine-tingling, excited sort of way. A cosplay? Just what was this girl thinking? "Why do you ask...?" he added with a slow lilt to his voice, one eyebrow raised. "Do you like that kind of stuff? Want to design me some kind of cosplay?" He let out a huff and a giant grin. "I'm surprised you even know that term! I thought you were a sheltered proper girl in old-fashioned garb! But I mean, the awesome looking sort."

Shaking his head, he slipped into the kitchen to start rummaging, though he kept his ears on the conversation. It wouldn't be hard to talk through the open archway and he could still hear the faint scritch of Priscilla's pencil over the metallic hum of his game system. Both sounds only made him more excited.