View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 05:31 PM

Nova_Alchemist: thanks for the reminder, lets get your girl into the spotlight for more interaction. Guess I'm pulling an alice move twice here.

[Reid: Oh yeah, we checked out the picture. It's connected to a satanic ritual but we're not sure what. Placing that there as well, we'd have to look more into it to figure out which religion.]

A voice came from behind the house the guys were inside. "Mommy? Mommy, where are you?" A child like voice spoke as a little girl with blonde hair stood looking dirty and scared as she glanced around. She was waiting for someone "Please help, they're hurt." the girl said as she began to be frantic getting quieter now hiding behind a tree halfway.

Rane on the other hand being at the other house dug her way out of the hole being covered in dirt and mud as well as weeds amongst other things. "Ugh, I'm gonna have to change later. They're all probably laughing back at headquarters too. Stupid..." her voice trailed off as she began mumbling to herself while dusting herself off, not that it would help much. She figured the other girl went inside and decided to wait outside on the porch for them to come out. She shouldn't bring dirt back - just then it started raining in the backyard where she was at soaking her. Now she felt like someone was playing games with her, she did hear about rain that would rain only on one part and not on the other. But this was ridiculous timing.

[Rane: Do we have towels in the truck?]

The suv they were driving that is. She slowly walked back to the house while wringing out her hair rolling her eyes. "If this dries out my hair, I'm going to kill someone over it." speaking to herself.

Last edited by Immy; 05-24-2017 at 05:35 PM..