Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 08-03-2014, 10:57 PM

Cian managed a close-lipped smile and nodded a bit. "My... Well, when I have time, I... I make things quickly." He shrugged. "It helps when I'm not hindered by the traditional human limitations... It helps too that I don't have to wait for heating or cooling when I can just form a spark or cold pocket... It means I don't need... tools that most jewelers do." He went silent and shrugged. "Must be why my family doesn't want me doing it. Doesn't want me to waste my power on this... they call it worthless and a waste of something that only we have..." He shrugged and shook his head, and finally looked up.

"Sorry, I... I came here to give you that so..." he absently put his hand back to his mouth. "I'll get going. I hope you like it. I mean, I'm glad you do, because you already said you did..." He felt his face grow warm and hurried past Layland, shoving his hands into his pockets. Maybe if he hadn't been in such a rush to hand it over, this wouldn't have happened. His distant hope that maybe he could win over a bit more of Layland was stupid, and he'd chipped his tooth because of it.