View Single Post
Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 12:37 AM

Eh I'm existing. Kind of feeling at the end of my tether. I am trying to explain it feeling like teasing a fat kid with cake. I get my fork just about in that cake, and someone yanks the plate from underneath me. It's very frustrating/annoying. There isn't anything real major going on, just we're kind of scraping the barrell until the changes take place. Aaron is 'offically' hired in starting this Sunday, so one more week on that. Not a biggie. We thought he was making a little bit more than he is going to be, but still a $2.50 an hour raise is nothing to sneeze at. Pluse we will have benefits.

I guess the thing I'm most bent out of shape about is the whole crap with the ex. It's like every chance she gets she tries to make it just that much harder/unbearable. Then I have my mother in law who randomly stopped by when I was having my mini breakdown and she's texting my husband worried that I've flipped out on Pam. I flipped out, yes, but not directed in any way shape or form on her. I made sure she knew it. We hung out and talked, I helped he color her map for school. Things are OK.

I'm also feeling hurt over my parents. My mom was going to come down and visit, but since Pam's mom won't let up and let her stay here for when they visit they're going to 'reschedule'. Seeing my dad has only been down here once, and my mom maybe 3 times in the 5 years I lived here...eh maybe next year. It hurts me as I would like to see them, but at the same time I have Aaron saying that he's glad as it means less stress over the weekend. I thought about saying something but at the sake of rocking the boat and creating more drama I'll just keep my mouth shut.

I hope your dad is ok, Chi. :( I'll be sending my thoughts. I know you were saying your parents weren't doing so well physically and you were concerned. I know my mother has had her mental breakdown in the past year and more cancer scares that I've lost count. Each time it's a scary situation...each time though, thankfully, she's gotten better.