View Single Post
Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-10-2016, 01:48 PM

Recipe: Giant Two-Ingredient Banana Nutella Popsicle

Okay here is a recipe that I have actually semi-tried before. But, it did not work out 100% as intended. So this is a recipe by the Youtuber Hey! It's Mosogourmet!! あっ、 妄想グルメだ!and she calls this recipe the Banana Nutella 2-Ingredient Ice Cream in a Pringles Container! Giant Popsicle 材料2つでジャイアント・アイスキャンディー - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6-D...dex=16&list=WL. Now this is certainly extremely creative. I would never have thought to use a Pringles container to help make a gigantic popsicle, so kudos to her for thinking of that idea! The part that did not work out well for me was the nutella banana ice cream part, so I did not even try making a gigantic popsicle. I think a lot of us have tried, or at least heard of, banana ice cream. You basically freeze bananas, then throw them into the blender. And voila! Banana-flavored and the consistency of ice cream! But that's the thing -- what I made was the consistency of ice cream and did not seem like it would stay in a solid popsicle shape. So...I ate the banana ice cream by itself, and it was very delicious.