View Single Post
Vicktoria Valentine
*⋆♡⋆*
NPC

Old 11-03-2010, 09:40 PM

:gonk: We thought it would be cool and fun to give out candy and stuff for Trick or Treating, but it's turned out to be REALLY hard work! So sorry that it hasn't worked very well D:

We will get to everyone, we promise! But it's going to take a long time ._.

There is a way that you could make things easier for us, if you'd like ^^
Here's how!

:heart: If you check your trades/inventory first to make sure you haven't already got a certain candy! >.<

:heart: Start a trade with the person you'd like a candy from by adding a random item.

:heart: Take it out again by clicking the red X next to it.

:heart: Don't accept it, because when we add something that will unaccept it at your end. Check your inventory later to see if the trade's completed yet.

That's it! ^.^

Would you rather do it that way? You can delete your trick or treat comments from people's profiles if you're happy to do it this way instead. Just go to their profile and click on the link above the comment box that says view your conversation with ____. You don't have to delete them, it would just help a bit ^.^

Please don't do this if you already have your candy though!! You do that and I'll come and smack you with my spoon, yes I will!

I'm going to do things this way anyway, because I have no time to come and chat with you guys with doing it how we were ] :< So start trades with me if you haven't got your boogers yet! *giggles*

Lucien will do it this way too, or he will get spoon-smacked!

List of NPCs Participating This Way
Vicktoria Valentine :heart:
Mr. Mayor
~Aimee~
Nalin Sun
Peeblo
Lise

Last edited by Lise; 11-04-2010 at 03:47 AM..