View Single Post
suppi
sleepyhead

Old 02-10-2008, 10:27 PM

[[ milk chocolate ]]
event hangout and art shop/freebies.

INTRO
Hello everyone~ suppi is here, once again. 8D Enjoying the event? Hope you are. n__n Anyway~ I decided to create an event hangout again, 'cause I like to have my own little place to chat. xDD Besides chatting, I'm going to give away art freebies and sell some art. Usually, I just give freebies, but since there are SO many nice event commons, I need to somehow get the gold to afford them. D: Onwardd~ 8D

ART FREEBS
In order to get freebies from me, you have to chat. xD There's no other way.. well, except donating.. but that's kind of like buying art. Okay, back to the subject. I experiment when I draw freebies, so if I choose to draw you, it may turn out to be different from what you expected. ^^; But they're free, so no complaints. xD

Freebies Given♥
Dystopia

ART SHOP
Like I said before, I need the gold to buy the commons.. it would help me GREATLY if you bought some art. ;D Haha~ but my art isn't great, so they're fairly cheap.. 50g each chibi headshot. :3 Yes, I'm only drawing headshots.. 'cause I'm lazy. D: There will be 2 slots open at a time. [[note: I do draw other site avatars, as well as OCs with good references]] When you send the gold, please include a message, or else I won't know who has and hasn't paid. ><

1♥
2♥

Examples
♥
[x]

Customers♥
aiyatsukichan 1 2 ♥ luckycharm ♥