Thread: Blood Bound
View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 09-02-2014, 03:50 PM

"Yes." Kieran spoke without hesitation, gaze wary of the man before him. Silv appeared too... perfect, in a way. He looked much like a porcelain doll, and how he came across as so graceful even as standing still. It both puzzled and disgusted him. Lips puckering in distaste, he tore his gaze from the man, finding his words and appearance contradictory to his actions. To Kieran, he had certainly brought the attack on. He was trying to enslave him-- of course he had to retaliate! Kieran was on defense here, yet this amused prick had the audacity to suggest that he was the violent one here. Silv had been the one to purchase him, feed from him, expect him to live like a pet. "Keep telling yourself that." He replied darkly, voice dry and lacking the amusement the other had somehow found in this.

He quieted as shown he was shown his new bedroom, suddenly feeling rather homesick as his eyes trailed sickeningly over the bland state of things. Visions of the deep colors of his own home, cozy but comfortable, came to mind. The piles of pillows of all sizes he had kept scattered among his bed, the shimmery fabric the draped across his low ceilings, the small garden he kept outside-- all was lost to him, and that was what finally brought his eyes to a watering point. He would not allow that man to see this. Silv did not deserve it, much like he had not earned many of the things that were explained to him. Sulking, Kieran leant dismally on the wall beside him, finding no comfort in it but preferring it to accepting the blank slate of a room as his. He would not have it.

As he was told the man was leaving, he took some comfort in that; at least then he would be free of his cold gaze and amused comments. He would also be free to plan, and through the dismal attitude he now kept, he began to nurse the fire of his determination back to life. Yet, for now, he still acted rather melancholy. "Fresh vegetables or meat, for me. Artificial things may make me ill." He spoke slowly, truthfully, though without much care in his words. He felt as if he were reciting how to care for a dog, not himself, and that's how he needed to think about it to even give an answer. Kieran had to distance himself from his situation. He needed to stay strong, which meant the right food, regardless of how he felt about being here. Without another word, he turned his back to the man standing beside him to face the emptiness of the room he was given, face blank.

What am I to do?

Wishing for alone time, he finally made a demonstration of his own magical abilities, limited as they were for now. The door slammed close behind him on its own, leaving him alone in his new bedroom. From the outside, it would appear that a wall were now formed over the space. He did not want company, and though Kieran was unsure of whether his little trick would do anything, he didn't care. For now, it left him alone with his thoughts.