View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-14-2015, 09:26 PM

((I know! ))

Ellie's heartbeat sped up when she saw Kevin's eyes widen and realized for the first time what she had said. 'I can't believe I seriously just called my best friend cute!' Ellie mentally kicked herself. Didn't those sorts of phrases make guys cringe? She really hoped that it wouldn't make things awkward between them... The soft smile that slowly spread across her friend's lips pulled her back from her freak out moment however. Surely he wouldn't be smiling if it bothered him, right? Still, her heartbeat refused to slow and and for some reason she found herself unable to look away from his face.

Eventually Kevin averted his eyes and realizing she may have made her friend unformtorable, Ellie did as well. What had gotten into her all of a sudden? Looking for something to do with her hands, Ellie pushed her food around, debating whether or not she wanted to take another bite, only looking up again when Kevin spoke. His smile was contagious and Ellie found herself automatically smiling back. "Of course!" she said happily. Too nervous to eat anymore, she pushed her lunch slightly towards Kevin. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" she asked. Lunch period would be over soon but they still had a few more minutes if he wanted to grab a bite before the bell rang.