Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:49 PM

HamletSpamlet

June 13, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Oink oink guys! Today's Pick goes tooo HamletSpamlet:

N'aawwww. Party for piggy buddy! Parties for humans are okaaay and all, but there's usually some sense of obligation. Parties for our beloved pets and animal friends though, that's a different story! But hmm, where is everyone else? The decorations are set, the food is there, but there is only a single piglet. Could this be the moment before they hop out and surprise the little fella? Or maybe he snuck out of where he was supposed to be and everyone has gone off to look for him! Meanwhile he's here about to have a private cake tasting session!

Congrats Hamlet! You can definitely have your cake and eat it too.

February 6, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Oontz oontz oontz oontz.

HamletSpamlet: is rocking the house - waaaaaaaaaaaaaat. The tunes that make your butt wiggle are anything but wiggity wiggity wack. That's just really well done make-up, right?

I just love the colors. The club background is really well done, more of a suggestion of all the right elements - keeping it from being overdone. Something about the way the lights and the sky in the background gives me the impression of a dancing crowd in a fog machine. (Is it just me?)

Anyway - congratulations, Hammy!

March 4, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Put your hands together for our newest winner, HamletSpamlet:!

Check out this fine piece of romance, casually hanging around outside like its No Big Deal. Leave it to Hamlet to match their jacket with a bouquet of roses and the nearby dessert table. Who wouldn't want to stumble across a scene like this?

Congratulations, Hamlet! Not only is your avatar adorable, but it surely makes our userbase swoon! (It's the wink that seals the deal!)

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-19-2016 at 07:01 PM..