Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:50 PM

Kiari

April 1, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Let's see if we can rustle our new winner, Kiari:, out of hiding!

Isn't this avie wonderful? Adding such bright and crisp colors against a dark background is the perfect way of making this outfit eye catching. Look at how stark those details are! The avie's body practically blends into the black floor underneath it, but we can see just enough of an outline to know that this wonderful god-like creature is there. And those piercing eyes! Such a great little addition, they pair perfectly with our white tattoos.

It looks like Kiari has been signing in recently and has a good collection of ur newest CIs, but hasn't posted since 2013! Do you think a little praise will drag them back into the forums? I certainly hope so, I want to see this avie around more often.

January 1, 2016

Quote:
Congratulate today's winner, Kiari:!

Now this is a Little Red Riding Hood that I can get behind!

Little Red isn't interested in being pushed around anymore. She fought back against the last wolf who attacked her, and now she wears his fur as a trophy. No one else in the forest will be going up against her any time soon: Red isn't afraid of the dark anymore, and she's more than confident enough to venture off to Grandma's house during even the worst conditions!

Congratulations!

April 1, 2016

Quote:
Let's all congratulate Kiari: for winning today's Admins' Pick!

Wow, I can't tell if I'm scared of this beast, or if I pity them a little bit. Look at those sad eyes! And that melancholy look! Sure, I'd probably run away screaming if I saw this walking towards me, but there's still a small part of me that wants to offer it a cup of tea and a hug.

Great job!

June 20, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Greetings folks, it's Howdy AP Monday! Yay! It's also the first day of summer, my least favorite season! Boo! ... That really has no bearing on AP. Just a fun fact. ... So dig out your form hugging bikinis and tight fitting speedos and get out and have fun! --- I'll be here, in the dark, complaining about the heat. ... ... And my pick this week is... Kiari:

Twice already in this our year of two thousand and sixteen has Kiari taken home the AP prize. And boy, I can sure see why. She is proving herself to be quite the avi maker. I took one look at this and thought, 'Dang, that's pretty cool.' --- The background alone. You can really picture this alien spaceship, with the backdrop of the universe out the window. And the alien being itself is so well put together. She's strong and a badass, but combined with this sense of mystery and elegance. --- All around it's a job well done.

So congrats to Kiari on her fourth star! :D

March 28th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is...

Kiari:

Now here's a fun fact about Howdy, who is me, by the way. In case you were wondering. ... My favorite colors are black and red. [And before we go any further, I don't want none of that 'black isn't a color' stuff. Stick it in an envelope and mail it to someone who cares. ] But yes, black and red... delightful! But unfortunately, the combination of the two is very common and can come off as unimaginative. Much of the time... And then you have what Kiari has created here. I love how you guys can take these separate pieces, and make it feel like just one item. For example, this outfit. It's so cohesive, it's like one big piece. And what a great subject. A powerful demon. She's as lovely as she is imposing. And nice use of the new background and funnel. :D

So congrats to Kiari on her fifth star!

Last edited by Elirona; 05-30-2017 at 09:35 PM..