Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:52 PM

Kirin Rosenbaum

February 10, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this Monday, it's Kirin Rosenbaum:

Fancy a nice walk with Kirin in these lovely woods? Guys?...GUYS? Where'd everyone go?!

Can I admit to writing this out with the page positioned on the screen so the top of the preview of the avatar is off the screen, just that bit at the top with too many legs.

This is cool though, isn't it? Such a sweet and innocent-looking avatar, in such a scary place! Did she take a wrong turn? Or has she found that shortcut wasn't such a good idea after all. Maybe she fell asleep in a patch of sunshine and it was dark when she awoke. The forest is often an entirely different place once the sun's gone down...

Let's hope Kirin gets out of there in one piece!

February 12, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
It's time to congratulate today's winner, Kirin Rosenbaum:!

I want to go to this party!!

Look at how chic Kirin's Valentine's Day is: Champagne, draped windows, fancy Hors d'oeuvre mini cakes, a seaside view. This is the kind of place that I want to spend my evening, especially if it means the opportunity to dress up like the avie here. What lovely touches of gold everywhere!

Congratulations Kirin, this is awesome!

April 15, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Let's all congratulate Kirin Rosenbaum: for winning today!

This is the sweetest use of the new CI that I've seen so far. This little avie is so neat and pretty, prepping for her outdoor tea party. I can't wait to meet all the friends that she invited along!

Well done!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-19-2016 at 07:47 PM..