Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:53 PM

Woodlandnymph

February 11, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Time to congratulate Woodlandnymph: for today's win!

Look at this EXPLOSION OF LOVE!!!

This close to Valentine's Day, it's very fitting to honor this avie. So much pink! So many hearts! What a little angel!

Maybe all of us aren't interested in the love-dovey aspect of this month, but there's a lot to be said about the folks who can pull off such a sweet look without being overwhelmed Congratulations Woody, you deserve this win!

October 9, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
It's time for today's winner! Let's all congratulate Woodlandnymph:!

How cute is this cosplay?

Forest spirits are adorable on their own, but this Menewsha-ized interpretation just makes me smile from ear to ear. There's something incredibly charming about seeing one of our avatars embody such an iconic, sweet little fellow.

Great job!

June 13, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
A wise sage once said, "It's Friday. Friday. Gotta get down on Friday." And truer words have never been spoken. ... Well, today is Monday, and it's time to get up. Get up, dust yourself off and put your clothes back on. I mean, really.

And my AP for today is...

Woodlandnymph:

Every sky pirate dreams of sailing through the vast blue empyrean on their very own airship. Perched up on the bow, with hands on hips and a smirk on their lips, as their vessel splits the heavens. Tis a thing of beauty... But what's a pirate on a budget to do when an airship is more pie in a sky? They man the balloons! They're not as menacing and there's not much room for crew, but they get the job done, consarnit! ... Woodlandnymph has put together a fantastic avi, one that really gets the imagination goin'. But I wonder how balloon pirates attack. Maybe they drop water balloons.

So congrats to Woody on her third star! ;D

'Empyrean', there's a word you don't hear often.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-19-2016 at 07:47 PM..